Pear Skorospelka from Michurinsk bred Russian breeders at the Research Institute. I.V. Michurin. This pear has such qualities as a fast survival rate, precocity and yield. The variety is recommended for cultivation in the Central and Central regions of Russia.
Description of the pear variety Skorospelka from Michurinsk
The pear variety Skorospelka from Michurinsk belongs to a very early type of ripening. The tree grows tall, growing rapidly. Crown in the shape of a pyramid, medium density. Pagons diverge at right angles. The branches are light brown. The leaves are egg-shaped, medium-sized, located on a small, thin petiole. Early flowering. Buds with white petals, sepal directed to the pedicel. As a pollinator, a pear is recommended in memory of Yakovlev.
Branches are light brown, ovate leavesInteresting! Skorospelka - tall tree. You need to take this into account when choosing a landing site, because an adult culture will take up a lot of space, and cast a lot of shadow.
Pears by weight in the range of 70-80 g, correct, pear-shaped. The stem is curved, of medium length. The skin color is yellow, but if the pears are removed a little before full ripening, then the skin color will be green-yellow. There may be a pink blush. Pulp with a high content of juice, sweet and sour, tender in texture, no astringency. The aroma is strong, pleasant. In the composition of about 8.2% sugars, 0.78% acid.
Pulp high in juice, sweet and sour
Pear characteristicsRead also these articles.
- Quail brooder
- What to process cabbage
- Chickens Ayam Tsemani
- Gloriosa Plant
The positive and negative aspects of the pear Skorospelka from Michurinsk has a lot. All of them are presented in the characteristics set forth below.
- Harvesting is early, which is very beneficial if pears are sold.
- The tree needs cross-pollination; by itself, it produces little yield.
- The fruits of universal use.
- The first fruiting comes in 5 years after planting.
- The yield of 10-year-old trees is 100 c / ha.
- With increased yields, the smallest fruits are often affected by moniliosis.
- The variety withstands temperatures down to -40 degrees.
- The tree is resistant to scab.
The variety withstands temperatures down to -40 degrees
It is quite simple to grow the Skorospelka variety from Michurinsk, but it is necessary to plant the pear correctly so that it will catch on quickly and start growing. A place for this crop is chosen sunny, dry, so that the groundwater does not lie high. Landing is carried out in warm regions in autumn, and in cold regions in spring.
The pit for the seedling is made in meter depth and with the same diameter. A drainage height of 15–20 cm is placed on the bottom. Land for planting is interfered with from the ground, which was obtained by digging a hole, 100 g of potassium salt, 150 g of superphosphate and 3 buckets of humus. A peg about 1.5 meters high is immediately driven into the hole.Important! Wetlands for growing pears Skorospelka not suitable. In such a land, the roots of a tree begin to rot quickly.
The pit for the seedling is made in meter depth and with the same diameter
The seedling is placed on a hill of fertile land in a hole. Roots straighten on all sides, carefully laid so as not to bend over. They fall asleep gradually, constantly checking whether the seedling is exactly worth it. The root neck should be 5 cm higher than the ground level. After falling asleep, the ground is compacted and a ditch is made around the tree. 1-2 buckets of water are poured into it, so that the soil is soaked, the ground is a little ass. Then the ground is filled up, and the sapling is tied up to a peg.
Pear CareWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Dracaena - species, breeding and care
- How to plant grapes cuttings
- Bird Coop Bedding
- Strawberry diseases and pests
Pear Skorospelka from Michurinsk grown without special hassle or care requirements.
- Watering is carried out in such a way that the earth is not too wet all the time. In arid areas, watering can be done once a week; in the temperate zone, one watering per 2 weeks is sufficient. But if the region is characterized by frequent rains, you can water the tree once a month. Under the tree at a time poured 3-5 buckets of water.
- The first fertilizers are applied not earlier than 2 years after planting. In the spring, urea (25 g / m2) or ammonium nitrate (30 g / m2) is added. In the summer, you can make fertilizer from mullein or humus under the trees, if you notice a slowdown in growth. In the autumn, for quick restoration of culture, it is necessary to sprinkle 1 tbsp into the basal zone for digging. l potassium chloride and 2 tbsp. l superphosphate.
- If you do not carry out timely pruning, the tree will become so thick that it will be difficult to harvest. 1-2 times a year you need to do sanitary pruning and remove all damaged, twisted branches that grow incorrectly, as well as sick pagans. If necessary, cut healthy twigs that thicken the crown too much.
1-2 times a year you need to do sanitary pruning and remove all damaged, twisted branches
- Sick plant most often moniliozom. Annual prophylaxis with folk remedies or biofungicides is carried out from it (“Gamar,” for example). If a fungus or other ailment struck a tree, you must immediately begin to apply chemicals to save the culture ("Skor", "Horus", "Bayleton", "Mikosan-B"). Insecticides such as Aktara, Decis, Konfidor, Karate, Sherpa are used for pests.
- Before winter, autumn, tree trunks are cleaned from fallen leaves and grass. They need to collect and burn. They dig up the earth under a tree 12 cm deep. If the winters are cold, then it is possible to lay mulch for the winter in the border zone 15-25 cm thick.
Harvesting and processing
Gather fruits from about the 20th of July. Harvest pears Stirrupka matures one-dimensional. After the appearance of the first ripened fruits and over the next week, the pear completely thaws out practically the harvest. Up to 70 kg of fruits can be harvested from an adult tree per season.Important! Pears from a tree of this variety should be removed as they mature, otherwise they begin to rot right on the branches.
Up to 70 kg of pears can be harvested from an adult tree per season.
Harvest can be stored up to 2 weeks, then pears spoil quickly. If you need to store pears of this variety for more than a week, then it is better to collect them a little greenish. Such fruits ripen in 2 weeks. The use of fruit varieties universally. The pear is very tasty fresh, but it can also be used for the preparation of preservation, home baking, desserts.
Reviews of pear Skorospelka from Michurinsk
Opinions of gardeners about the pear variety Skorospelka from Michurinsk are very diverse.
- Tamara: Voloshko: "The variety deserves attention. My pear Skorospelka from Michurinsk got accustomed very quickly after planting. I tried the first crop only for 5 years and this is one of the main drawbacks, but the pear pleased me with taste. I use the crop for making homemade jam, made a tincture a couple of times. Taste both fresh and processed fruits are decent, sweet, without tartness, which is very pleasing. "
- Evgeny Tarov: “I got the early maturing along with the cottage I bought a couple of years ago. Her yield is beyond praise; in the first year, my wife and I did not know where to put the pears, but then they started selling them. So the profit goes to the house and the fruit doesn’t rotting. My wife tried to freeze them, but the taste is badly spoiled, such a pear is suitable for compotes. Baking is very tasty, but it’s better not to make jam pieces of it - it is falling apart in jars. "
- Alexander Muravei: “In terms of cultivation, with the Rapid seed variety, there are no problems, but I don’t like the fact that it is little stored - 2 weeks is very little. If there is a lot of harvest, there may not be enough time for processing. In addition, the tree grows, as it turned out very high, so you need to control its growth, otherwise the site will be very dark, and pears from the upper branches will be almost impossible. But otherwise, the variety is good for beginners and professional gardeners. "