Salads allow to diversify the winter menu. And since in the winter there are few fresh, natural vegetables, canned salads are used. To make such a dish is very simple. Some are made without sterilization, others need this procedure for long term storage. Cucumber salad is a popular dish. Due to the fact that the dish has a minimal heat treatment, it retains a lot of nutrients, and it has a fresh, bright taste.
The best recipe for cucumber salad for the winter
Cucumbers, sweet peppers and tomatoes - what could be better than this combination in a winter salad? The following recipe has a fresh taste. And thanks to hot pepper, which is also placed in it, the dish has a pleasant spiciness.
Photo of canned cucumbers in tomato
- Ghurtsy - 2 kg;
- Tomatoes - 500 g;
- Bulgarian pepper - 500 g;
- Onions - 1 medium head;
- Chili - 1 pod;
- Vinegar 6% - 100 ml;
- Salt - to taste;
- Vegetable oil.
- All vegetables are washed and cleaned. The cucumbers cut the ends, the pepper is removed from the seeds and the tail, the onions should be without husk, and the tomatoes without a green place near the stem.
- Cucumbers cut into circles, half rings or quarters - as you like. The main thing is that the appearance of the dish is liked by those who prepare it! Tomatoes are cut into quarters, and the pepper is cut into strips of medium thickness. Onion is necessary to chop half rings.
- Chopped vegetables are placed in one pot (preferably aluminum). Vinegar is poured into the vegetable mixture, salt and chili pepper are poured. You can cut chili in circles or grind it altogether - it depends on personal preferences. If you do not want to get sharp pieces, then it is better to kill him in a blender after first removing all the seeds and tail.
- Vegetable mixture is left for 3 hours. But an hour later, you need to check the future conservation. By this time, juice should appear. The mixture will need to be mixed, try and if necessary add salt, and then leave for another 2 hours.
- The finished cucumber salad is laid out for the winter in clean half-liter cans. To preserve not exploded, it is covered with lids and sterilized for 10-15 minutes.
- While the banks are sterilized with preservation, it is necessary to heat the oil over the fire and pour one teaspoon into each container, and then plug them with lids.
Finished cans are put down by their shoulders and covered with thick cloth. Before joining the rest of the winter season, they should cool down completely.
Cucumber salad lettuce recipeRead also these articles.
- How to feed onions?
- How much milk does a goat give per day
- Zucchini variety Aral F1
- How to feed guinea fowl at home
Overgrown cucumbers are rarely used for fresh consumption, but the conservation of them turns out excellent! The following recipe for a salad of cucumbers can be prepared from both young and overgrown greens, as long as they are not yellow.
Photo salad "Fingers lick" of cucumbers
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Tomatoes (juicy) - 500 g;
- Garlic - 1 large head;
- Chili - ½ pod;
- Vegetable oil - 100 ml;
- Vinegar 9% - 200 ml;
- Cooking salt, large - 30 g;
- Sugar - 100 g;
- Korean seasoning - 15 g.
- Cucumbers are washed out, cut off tails and cut into rings or half rings of medium thickness. It is necessary to remove the middle point of the largest Zelentsov, where the large seeds are located. In conservation, they are not needed. The largest cucumbers can be simply chopped with medium-sized straws using a knife or a grater for a Korean carrot.
- Peel is removed from tomatoes. Then they are cut into pieces and scrolled through a meat grinder or crushed in a blender to make a lot like mashed potatoes.
- Garlic is removed from the husk. It is necessary to grate or squeeze through a crush to make the gruel.
- Sliced cucumbers are placed in a container such as a large saucepan, poured with tomato puree. Garlic, Korean seasoning, chopped chili pepper, salt, vegetable oil and sugar are also added. It is necessary to boil the salad for 30 minutes (from the moment of boiling) constantly stirring so that it does not start to burn.
- Vinegar is poured in last, all boiled for 5 minutes and the salad is removed from the heat. The finished salad is poured over the banks and rolled up. It remains to turn their shoulders down and wrap in a warm cloth.
If there are no tomatoes, you can use diluted tomato paste with water in a ratio of 1: 3 for pouring.
Cucumber salad for the winter without sterilization
In winter, it is very pleasant to eat canned salads. One of the most popular recipes, namely "Winter King", is done without sterilization at all and therefore takes a little time.
Photo of cucumber salad for the winter
- Cucumbers - 3.5 kg;
- Carrots - 500 g;
- Onion - 1 kg;
- Sugar - 40 g;
- Salt large - 45 g;
- Vinegar table 9% - 50 ml;
- Vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- Fresh herbs - to taste.
- Zelentsy washed a couple of times under running water. It is better to make a good pressure, so that the dirt is quickly removed. Then they are soaked in cold water for 2 hours. This will allow them to be saturated with moisture and after canning they will be crispy. After 2 hours, cucumbers are laid out on a towel so that the glass is water.
- The tips on both sides of cucumbers are cut, and the fruits are cut into medium-sized circles.
- Onions are peeled from the husk and cut into half rings or cubes.
- Carrots are also cleaned, washed and shredded into straws with a knife or grater.
- All vegetables are placed in an enamel bowl, they sprinkled with sugar, salt, oil, vinegar and mix well. For a whole day, this mass should be infused in a cool place. Due to this, juice will appear, and vegetables will marinate.
- Capacity under the twist sterilized and filled with salad. Metal lids are sealed tightly and transferred to a cool place to store.
The most delicious cucumber salad for the winterWe recommend reading our other articles.
- The best greasy pigs
- Self-pollinated cucumber varieties
- How to cut onions for long-term storage
Excellent taste has a salad of cucumbers with the addition of squash and bell pepper. But to make it really tasty, it is necessary to comply with all the processes of cooking.
Photo of cucumber salad with the addition of bell pepper
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs. (large);
- Squash - 500g;
- Greens (some like) - 1 small bunch;
- Sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- Vinegar 9% - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Allspice - 2 peas;
- Salt - to taste;
- Black pepper - 2-3 peas.
- Squashes and Zelentsy wash and chop circles. Sweet pepper must be removed from the seeds and cut into small slices.
- Greens washed out and not much crushed with a knife.
- Marinade is made from vinegar, sugar, salt, black and allspice. All this is poured into a saucepan and poured over 2 liters of water. When the mixture boils and boils for a minute, it is filtered through gauze.
- In jars impose mixed vegetables, fall asleep with greens and pour marinade.
- Tanks with a salad must be sterilized for 15 minutes and sealed tightly.
So, the most delicious cucumber salad for the winter will please the household at the festive table!
Salads from cucumbers are very useful, despite the fact that canned. In winter, such dishes are an indispensable source of vitamins. And in some cases, hostesses use similar preparations as an ingredient for cooking other dishes. In any case, every family should have their favorite recipes. You just need to try out different options for the dish, pick up the perfect recipe for a salad of cucumber fingers you will lick for your family, and close at least a few jars for holidays and pleasant winter evenings every year.