Preservation for the winter is a pleasant tradition in many families. Preservation allows you to save money in the winter, diversify the menu, make it more vitaminized. Indeed, despite the heat treatment, vitamins are preserved in fruits and vegetables, if not to the full. Canned pepper is tasty and healthy. The best recipes with sweet and hot peppers will be presented in this article.
The best recipes for canned pepper
Photo of Bulgarian pepper
Tasty canned pepper is very easy to make. For this you do not need to put any special effort. Below are two quick recipes with a minimum number of ingredients.
Recipe number 1
Marinade (per 1 liter of water):
- Salt - 30 g;
- Sugar - 25 g;
- Vinegar - 25 g;
- Black pepper - 10 peas;
- Bay leaf.
- Pepper washed, cleaned of seeds and tail
- Now you need to soften it. To do this, put the pepper in a saucepan, pour water and boil. The time allowed for boiling depends on the type of pepper (wall thickness). It is considered ready when the grains are soft, then the fire is turned off.
- Banks are sterilized and put softened pepper in them.
- Marinade is usually made from the water in which the pepper was boiled. In a liter of this broth peppercorns, laurel, salt, sugar are added, and when everything boils, vinegar is added.
- Banks with pepper pour marinade and roll. It remains only to turn them lid down and cover the blanket until it cools completely.
Recipe number 2
- Big meaty pepper;
- Celery stalks;
- Lemon acid;
- Black peppercorns;
- Pepper wash, chop, clean from tails, seeds and membranes.
- To make the pieces softer, they are put on a sieve and dipped in boiling water for a couple of minutes, and then taken out immediately.
- When water is drained from the pepper, it is necessary to pack it in jars.
- In cans of pepper poured on a teaspoon of sugar, citric acid. You also need to add cloves (1-3 pcs.) And black pepper (2-5 pcs.), A few pieces of celery stalks.
- Now the brine is done. 30 g of salt are taken per liter of water. When the liquid boils, and the salt is completely dissolved, it is poured into containers under the top.
- To preserve well preserved, banks are sterilized. For one-liter cans, sterilization lasts 10-15 minutes, for half-liter ones - 5-10 minutes, and for 3-liter jars - 25-30 minutes. At the end of the procedure, you can roll up the banks.
- After sterilization, the containers are placed upside down and wound with a dense, warm cloth for 24 hours.
Bulgarian pepper with onions for the winterRead also these articles.
- Cabbage variety Nadezhda
- Pavlovskaya breed of chickens
- When to plant cucumbers for seedlings in 2019
- How to ignite a smoker for bees
There are many recipes for canned peppers, with an abundance of other ingredients. Below is a variant of pepper with onions. This dish has a rich aroma and unusual, pleasant taste.
Photo lecho of tomatoes, peppers, carrots and onions
- Sweet pepper - 30 pcs .;
- Onions - 1.5 kg;
- Tomato juice - 1.5 l;
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp .;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp .;
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp .;
- Dill - 1 medium bunch;
- Parsley - 2 medium bunches.
- Rinse the Bulgarian pepper, peel off the tail, cut the seeds and cut. Pieces can be any - segments, rings, strips. The main thing that they were not big.
- Onions are also peeled and shred so as to produce straws or ringlets.
- Tomato juice, sunflower oil is poured into a bowl with pepper and onion, salt and sugar are added.
- The bowl is placed on a medium heat and the mixture is stewed for 10 minutes, after boiling.
- Vinegar, dill and parsley (pre-ground) are added to the stew. Now you need to extinguish the mixture for another 5 minutes, and you can pack up the dish on sterilized jars.
- Banks instantly cork and turn upside down, and then cover with a rug to cool completely.
This recipe for canned pepper can be served as a separate snack. It is great as an addition to the dishes of potatoes and buckwheat.
Hot pepper recipe for winter
Not only sweet, Bulgarian pepper can be preserved for the winter, but also different types of hot peppers. Every hostess should know how to make hot pepper in jars for the winter. This canned pepper is a separate dish, and also serves as an indispensable ingredient for cooking the first, second courses and a variety of snacks.
Photo of hot pepper for the winter
Ingredients (3 liter jars):
- Small hot pepper - 1.5 kg;
- Water - 600 ml;
- Vinegar - 600 ml;
- Salt - 90 g
- Pepper is washed thoroughly. To do this, it is soaked in the pelvis and washed several times, changing the water so that all the dirt in the tail area was washed.
- Pure pepper as a whole is displayed in jars.
- Water, vinegar, and salt are mixed in a saucepan and brought to a boil, and then the resulting liquid is cooled. The resulting brine is poured into jars of pepper.
- Now the preservation is covered with lids and sterilized for 5 minutes, and then tightly capped with lids.
Eat this pepper can be used alone or used as an ingredient in dishes. With rice, porridge you can feel the full flavor of this canned hot pepper.
Homemade hot pepper recipeWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Grape Variety Delight
- Apricot self-fruited varieties
- Canned Beans
- Feeding seedlings pepper
Many people like hot pepper, but keeping it fresh for winter is not easy. Most often, the pepper is simply closed in jars in order to eat sharp fruits in winter or add them to soups and main dishes. It should be noted that hot pepper in preservation for the most part retains its zhuguche, so you need to be able to close it so that the dish is tasty and usable.
Photo of hot pepper at home
- Chile in pods - 5 kg;
- Garlic - 5-6 heads;
- Waters - 500 ml;
- Vinegar - 500 ml;
- Sunflower oil - 500 ml;
- Salt - 60 g;
- Sugar - 25 g.
- Pepper is cleaned from the seeds and stalks and lay. But you need to clean so that the shape of the pod is not broken - it can be cut only on one side and only a little.
- Boil in the saucepan with sugar, salt, sunflower oil and vinegar.
- When the marinade boils, pepper is immersed in it and boiled until softened slightly. It is very important not to digest the pepper, otherwise it will fall apart!
- The softened pepper is spread in a bowl and a garlic clove is placed in each pod.
- It now remains to put the pepper in the jars, pour the marinade that remained from the cooking of pepper, and cover with lids.
- Preservation is sterilized for 7-10 minutes, and then rolled.
Hot and sweet peppers are healthy vegetables that are not very fresh in the cold season. Preservation allows you to eat even if not fresh, but still useful pepper in the winter and receive nutrients from it. Hostesses need only select for themselves the best, favorite recipes to please the household with tasty dishes annually.