Lightly salted cucumbers are very popular in the warm season. They are brackish, like pickled cucumbers, but at the same time it tastes almost as fresh. Cooking options for this dish are many, but not always the cucumbers are crispy, but this is important! How to make delicious, crunchy salted cucumbers for a variety of recipes can be found in this article.
How to make crispy salted cucumbers?
Photos of salted cucumbers
Lightly salted cucumbers are made according to different recipes. There is a method of dry salting, cold and hot. In addition, cucumbers can be made in jars, saucepans or in a package. Depending on the method, as well as the ingredients, the taste of the final dish may be completely different! But in order for cucumbers to crackle when biting, it is worth adhering to some rules.
- For pickling taken cucumbers of the same size. And it is desirable that they were small.
- So that the fruits can be salted faster, you can make a lot of punctures with a fork over their surface.
Important! If the fruits are large, they are cut into several slices. You can cut in circles or along - as you like.
- In order for the cucumbers to crunch when biting, you need 2 hours before cooking to fill them with water and let them stand. The water is taken cold.
- The tips on both sides of the fetus are always cut.
- Crispy fruits become when they are not laid tightly, when used, a pan or similar container. They must lie free!
- In the case of salted cucumbers fermentation is important, so you can not tightly close the jars and pans with lids. And packages are used simple, not with an airtight lock.
Apparently there are no hard rules for pickling cucumbers. It's pretty simple, to be attentive and to do everything in stages.
Recipe for Crispy Salted Instant CucumberRead also these articles.
- Tomato juice recipes for winter
- The best early cucumber varieties
- Variety melon Gulyabi
- The best black grapes
Photos of salted quick-cooking cucumbers
Probably the easiest way to pickle cucumbers in a package like this. The recipe is quite easy, the process is fast, and the taste is unique!
- Cucumbers - 500 g;
- Garlic - 5-6 teeth;
- Dill - 1 medium bunch;
- Salt large - 30 g
- Cucumbers washed, cut off the tips and dried on the table to water the glass. Then they are pierced with a fork over the entire surface.
- Garlic is peeled and squeezed in the press, and dill is just finely chopped.
- In a plastic bag stack cucumbers, dill, garlic and salt.
- The package is tied and shaken well, and then put in a bowl, just in case.
- For 3 hours, pickle is left on the table, at normal room temperature - this is the minimum time they need to become usable.
Such crunchy, lightly-salted instant cucumbers are obtained at minimal cost. And if possible, you can add to them some other favorite spices, so that they become even more fragrant.
Crispy salted cucumbers in a bag of garlic
Recipe for salted cucumbers in a bag of garlic
Dry salting in polyethylene allows you to get in the short term appetizing, crispy salted cucumbers. Below is an interesting recipe with soy sauce.
- Cucumbers - 500 g;
- Garlic - 4 large teeth;
- Greens (which one likes - dill, parsley, cilantro) - 1 bunch average;
- Coriander - ½ tsp;
- Dill seeds - ½ tsp;
- Soy sauce - 25-30 ml;
- Salt - 30 g
- Cucumbers thoroughly washed out, the ends are cut. If the fruits are large, they are cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Prepared vegetables are placed in the bag where the pickling will take place.
- Greens and garlic are crushed and poured into the package. Here also add spices, salt.
- Top cucumbers poured over soy sauce.
- It remains to tie the package, trot it well and put in a cold place for 60 minutes.
All crispy salted cucumbers with garlic in the package are ready. They are consumed after 60 minutes, but the full flavor is revealed after 12-24 hours, when cucumbers are infused in marinade.
Crispy salted cucumbers in a jarWe recommend reading our other articles.
- Plumeria flower
- Calving cow
- How to feed the eggplant?
- Altai melon variety
Photos of salted cucumbers in a can
In banks, cucumbers are salted often. This is a convenient container that takes up a bit of space and allows you to fit more fruits. The main thing before use is to thoroughly wash the jars and it is desirable to sterilize it so that the fruits do not deteriorate.
- Cucumbers - 500 g;
- Laurel - 1 sheet;
- Dill - 1 bunch;
- Basil - 5-7 leaves;
- Garlic - 3-5 teeth;
- Horseradish - 1 leaf;
- Allspice - 3-5 peas;
- Salt - 40 g;
- Water - 1 liter.
- Vegetables are washed out and soaked for 120 minutes. Then they are dried to water the glass and cut off the ends.
- A portion of horseradish leaf, laurel, dill, basil, peeled and chopped garlic, allspice are placed on the bottom of the container.
- On top of the spices and herbs are placed the fruits and cover them with the remaining half horseradish.
Important! Putting cucumbers in a container is recommended vertically. So they are better soaked in brine.
- Salt is poured into boiling water and stirred well. The resulting brine is poured into the jar, it is tightly covered with a lid and left at room temperature for 24 hours.
- A day later, the pickle can already be served at the table. And so that cucumbers do not spoil, they are cleaned in the refrigerator.
This recipe for crispy salted cucumbers is notable for its rich taste and incredible aromas due to the abundance of various spices. But you can feel the full range of the final taste no earlier than 2 days after the start of cooking.
Recipe for crispy salted cucumbers in a pan
Method of cooking salted cucumbers in a saucepan
Making crispy salted cucumbers in the pan is very easy. Fruits easily fit into such a container and evenly soaked with brine.
- Cucumbers - 1 kg;
- Horseradish (leaves) - 2 pcs .;
- Dill - 2-3 umbrellas;
- Chile - 1 pod;
- Garlic - 2-3 teeth.
- Cherry leaves - 2-3 pcs .;
- Leaves of black currant - 2-3 pcs .;
- Black pepper - 3-5 peas;
- Allspice - to taste;
- Mustard seeds - ½ tsp.
- Water - 500 ml;
- Salt - 20 g;
- Laurel - 1 leaf.
- The fruits are washed out, on both sides they cut off the ends and prick with a fork.
- Horseradish (1 leaf), dill (whole, sprigs or chopped), cherry leaves and currants (whole), garlic, mustard seeds, allspice and black pepper are placed on the bottom of the pan. It is also worth crumble there a few chili rings.
Important! The more chillies you put in a pickle container, the sharper the crispy cucumbers will become. If the family does not like spicy, you can not put chili in this recipe.
- Now you need to make a pickle. Salt is poured into boiled and cooled to room temperature water and the bay leaf is thrown. The resulting liquid is stirred - the salt should dissolve.
- Cucumbers are dipped in a saucepan over greens and seasonings, covered with 1 piece of horseradish and poured with ready brine.
- Now pickle is covered (loosely) with a lid and left for 1-2 days. Hide in the fridge is not necessary. Faster they cook it at room temperature. After this time, they can begin to serve at the table. And in order not to begin the process of damage to the product, put the pan in the fridge.
Crispy lightly-salted cucumbers are an independent snack or addition to the first, second dish. They are often used as an ingredient in other recipes. Unlike canned cucumbers, lightly salted have a fresher taste as well as a strong flavor. Making pickles is not difficult, the main thing in this business is the right seasoning. If you choose the ingredients wisely, then the final dish will not disappoint.